· To set positive goals and strive to achieve them
· To apply self discipline to further my personal development
· To stand for justice and honor my word
· To promote friendly relationships among all people
· To use what I learn in class in a constructive manner
It's never too late to improve the quality of your life!
Principles of Choi Kwang Do:
Anyone can do it! Adults of all ages are beginning their training in Choi Kwang-Do all over the world. Choi Kwang-Do's primary focus is on overall physical and mental health and longevity, practical self-defense and street awareness. Students are challenged to set realistic goals for themselves and are given the encouragement and direction necessary to attain these goals.
Every student will have the opportunity to join our assistant instructor program. Join today and discover the many benefits.
· Non-competitive – no sparring or tournament fighting.
· Emphasis is on personal success.
· Students excel at their own pace.
· Learn practical street self-defense, street awareness and avoidance tactics.
· Techniques are scientifically designed through the use of biomechanics, sports medicine, and kinesiology.
· Techniques are safe and follow the body's natural range of motion.
· Classes incorporate yoga based stretching and abdominal breathing.
Don’t let yourself fall victim to the violent crimes that are committed on a daily basis. Equip yourself with the knowledge and skills needed to successfully defend against any attacker. Choi Kwang-Do Instructors are internationally certified and skilled in practical street self-defense, street awareness and avoidance tactics.
Join us for this exciting seminar and learn these valuable life saving skills.
· Learn tactical awareness to avoid becoming a victim.
· Learn how to confront a potential attacker.
· Learn how to disable any attacker using easy to learn techniques that have
been proven effective on the streets.
· Train in the use of unconventional weapons (keys, pen, pocket change…)
· Train in the use of specialized self-defense weapons.
· Build self-confidence and peace of mind.
Self-Defense — Street Awareness — Avoidance Tactics
Copyright © 2008 - 2009 Kuala Lumpur Choi Kwang Do .
Optimum Health - Fitness - Self Defense